Monday, September 1, 2014

3 yrs in paradise?

It's hard to believe sometimes, but we have been here in CA for 3 yrs now.
There are days that I wish we really didn't live here
and there are great days that I thoroughly enjoy our new lifestyle.
Today was one of those days.

For Labor Day, I wanted to leave the city and explore sites not seen by this bunch. 
 Unfortunately, with holiday traffic and not really knowing where we are going 
we opted to stay close to home.  
Beach anyone?

It couldn't have been a more beautiful day to go.

Don't let that pretty blue water fool you.
It's really cold!!
To this day, I have yet to get in past my ankles.

Notice the wet suit?  It's truly needed because the best waves are in the morning when it is even colder.


Joseph braved the water to help keep Abby from being pulled out by the undertow 
and got surprised by a big wave. 


Did I say it was cold?
Rachel felt it!






Bekah and Esther took a little cat nap.



CA sure has its issues but the sound of crashing waves, a cool breeze, warm sun 
and my family make it paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10