Friday, November 11, 2011

one day left in Hawaii

It's hard to believe, but we only have one more day left on our vacation.  It seems just like yesterday that we couldn't believe that we had 7 days ahead of us.  Yet, at times, we've felt like we've been here forever.  Time kind of runs together when your lazin in the sun.  Maybe it's just a Hawaii thing.

Today, went to a ranch to go down 4 zip lines.  
It was rainy and cold, but oh so much fun.

 After zipping we had lunch in a quaint town and pastries from the oldest bakery I've ever seen.
Happiness in a box!  that twist in the left pic is a handmade coconut twist to die for!  I think I'm willing to drive back just for one more.


Here is my favorite pic for the day.

The "Hotel Fairy" brought me some more goodies along with her regular magic.  Love her!



Aloha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10