Friday, January 6, 2012

Goodbye Costco

I've learned to say goodbye to Walmart (too far, dirty and scary) and have decided to give Costco the boot.  I told hubby the other day that I may have to eliminate them since it didn't seem worth going anymore.  I can't find a parking spot, then it's like bumper cars inside the store.  
But I thought I'd give it one more try today.  Bad idea.  I even had a hard time getting out of the parking lot because of all the cars and people (It's not supposed to be like Christmas all  year).
Others have told me that night time just before they close is the best time.
There's nobody there.  Really?  I can't imagine . . .
I won't be there either.

I've shown you so many sunsets, I thought I would share 
 a beautiful sunrise as seen from our back deck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10