Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hanalei Bay, last sunset, and more zipping

Well, 3 days later and I'm finally writing about our last day in Kauai.
Back to the real world, I guess.

After we spent time at the pool, we packed up, said goodbye to the Westin and set
out to finish up our exploring.



Isn't this valley a beautiful place to have a farm?


We found it!  
Hanalei Bay. I had seen it  on TV and wanted to see it in person.
We had a hard time finding the pier and were running out of time cause we had to head back to the airport.  Thankfully, I have a husband who is extremely patient with me and wants to fulfill all my wishes.  After trying a couple of roads, we finally found the one to the pier.
The views were gorgeous!



This was my favorite bridge.  Cool trees, huh?!

Our last sunset over the shopping mall by the airport.


 King Kong zip in action.



So Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10