Monday, March 19, 2018

My Sweetie is 54!!

March is catching up with September as birthday month for us.  Esther turned 16, baby A.J. came to meet us, and now the love of my life has turned 54.  It's been amazing to go through photos for this video.  I remember not only what was going on in the pictures, but the feelings I had at the time.  I can honestly say that my love has grown and matured by leaps and bounds for this man.

I've also seen an evolution of sorts in Joseph going from "Mr. Cool" to being openly playful and silly.  I guess having eight kids helps but I believe that it also comes from Joseph purposefully opening up to building relationships with those around him even if it took him outside his comfort zone.  His wanting to be a better person has always been what I've loved about him most.  He's grown into a great father, son, husband and follower of Christ.  I'm so grateful I get to tag along!

I love you Joseph, bunches and bunches!!

Happy Birthday!!
There's one of your favorites, Jackson 5, to help you down memory lane. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10