Monday, March 12, 2018

Sweet Esther is Sweet 16!!

Today is the day that our Esther turns 16!!  

And since this is the year of birthday videos, I've been pouring over her pictures.  So many great memories, I wish I could include them all but you'd be watching a day-long video. One thing that I notice is that she always has a smile on her face (with few exceptions).  She has always had a great love for life, wanting to be involved and part of the action.  
She's just a fun person to be around!

You'll see in the video that she had to wear a brace after birth to help her hips grow properly (hip dysplasia).  We thought it would delay her walking but to our surprise, she overcame her brace by crawling and walking in it, with gusto (all with a smile on her face).  
That grew into skipping everywhere!  Sooooo Esther!!

Her loving nature is contagious. With her being the oldest at home now, she and  I have become much closer.   I can always count on her for a hug and a kind word.  She has a great way of slowing me down when I'm stressed by telling me she loves me 
and wrapping her arms around me.  

I'm so grateful to be her mother!!

Happy Sweet 16 sweet Esther!!  

I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10