Sunday, August 19, 2018

Abby turned 11!

As evidence that this has been one crazy summer, I'm posting about Abby's birthday over a month late.  I knew it would take time to make a video, and since she doesn't have access to social media, procrastination was the solution.  And although we had a family party for her on her birthday, we just had her friend party yesterday.  Phew!  Just in time for school to start this week.  I'm sure looking forward to a schedule but will miss all my "chickees" around the house.

For anyone that knows Abby, you know that she is full of life and love.  
This little spunky girl has a big heart that endears her to everyone that meets her.  
I'm so grateful that we have her positive energy to lift us up.
Love you Sweet Pea!
Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10